Founded in 2001, Future Sales Inc. operates from its warehouse space of 45,000+ square feet and corporate office located in Elkhart, Indiana. Uniquely positioned in the heart of the “RV Capital of America” and with over 100 years of combined relational sales experience, FSI is YOUR source for recreational vehicle needs.
- A proven track record of providing sales, logistics and technical support
- Employ 22 full-time personnel
- Annual sales over 75 Million Dollars
- Honored with over 15 factory and sales awards
- Support trade shows and OEM rally events
- Website presence with online shopping cart capabilities
Our Recreational Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) membership means that our products and services meet industry expectations while developing innovative products to take you into the next millennium.
See an aerial view of the Future Sales Inc. offices and warehouse.
To provide professional service and support to our accounts and our principles, acting with integrity and Christian values.
Our PhilosophyTo value honesty, integrity, knowledge, and professionalism. We strive to provide excellent sales and technical support for our manufacturers and first-rate service to our customers.
Our Guiding ValuesTo be fair and honest, goal-oriented, exceed others’ expectations, and relational to our accounts, suppliers, principals and each other.
Our Suppliers & Factories
We supply most major RV manufacturers with products from the following:
- AM Equipment
- FSI Assemblies
- Jaboni Power Products
- Jäger Unitek
- Kaper II
- Ora Design Group
- Precision Circuits
- Sensata/Magnum Energy
- Volta Power
Our professional management team includes:
- Kelly Moyer: Partner/Sales Manager
- Tom Englebert: Partner/Operations Manager
- Kelly Klein: Warehouse Manager
- Amy Zook: Office Manager/Inventory Control Manager
- Lisa Sherman: Customer Service Specialist, OEM Sales
- Michelle Wotring: Customer Service Specialist, Aftermarket Sales
Available upon request.