100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel with pigtail, MC4 connectors, and Mounting Hardware Kit.
- Solar Cells: high efficiency poly solar cells ensure high performance of the solar module and create maximum power output.
- Front: High-transmission (over 92% or 95%) 3.2mm tempered glass: Back: TPT; Encapsulation: EVA.
- Aluminum Frame: screw-less corner joints provide superior rigidity, ten predrilled mounting holes ease of installation.
- Superior Junction Box: Multi function junction box with water proof capabilities.
- Under 10% decrease of output power within 10 years and 20% decrease in 20-25 years. Tolerance: ±3%.
- High impact resistance affords superior performance during severe weather-high wind, driving rain, heavy snow and hail.
- Moisture proof and corrosion–resistant. Widely used in various electric appliances and instruments in the area, such as grid nets, home power systems, telecommunications and illumination.
- Mounting Hardware Kit: (4) 1” aluminum feet, (4) ¼-20 x ¾ hex washer screws, (4) ¼-20 stainless flange nuts, and (4) ¼ flat, stainless washers
Mounting Hardware included but ships separately. Due to package dimensions, this panel has a default ship weight of 34 lbs.
NOTE: Additional components may be necessary for non-solar prepped units. Consult your local OEM dealer for guidance.